Order your TSS shot from hawglips!

Open discussion on Tungsten Super Shot "TSS" Handloading.

Moderator: hawglips

derbyacresbob

Order your TSS shot from hawglips!

Postby derbyacresbob » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:32 pm

I just ordered some TSS #2 shot from hawglips on Wednesday evening Aug 22rd and I got the shot at my home in California on Saturday Aug 25th.

Over the last 3 or 4 years I have ordered TSS shot from hawglips many times. I have never had a problem and the shot always gets to my house very quickly.

Thanks hawlips!

TNRIDGERUNNER

Re: Order your TSS shot from hawglips!

Postby TNRIDGERUNNER » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:08 pm

Grade A man that goes out of his way in the customer service. When I buy TSS, it will only be from Hawglips!

UPEgger

Postby UPEgger » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 am

I believe I have purchased a little over 60 pounds of TSS in 10lb+ lots over the past three years. He has also provided ALL my TSS load data for the various gauges. Never a glitch or problem. Always answered my questions very quickly and accurately.

My customer loyalty is EXTREMELY HIGH for "Hawglips". All future purchases will also be from Hal A.

Carl L.
White Pine, MI.

Bcturkeynut

Postby Bcturkeynut » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:30 am

I'll add a 4th....ordered from Hal several times without issues and he has been a great resource for load recipes and tips. I strongly recommend contacting Hal if you want to start reloading TSS. He is the MAN!

Chipper

Postby Chipper » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Hals a great guy! I've bought several pounds of shot from him and have always been 100% satisfied with his shot and the reload data is fantastic! His Lil' Zip load is one of the most consistent loads I've ever shot and is going to be a killing load next spring. Hals always been a source of info if I had a question on loading also.

Return to “TSS”