Can't post here from my sprint phone at like 50% of cities, IP address blocked

Site suggestions and requested changes.

Moderator: hawglips

Dave in AZ

Can't post here from my sprint phone at like 50% of cities, IP address blocked

Postby Dave in AZ » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Somehow the site is using a source for problem IP addresses and blocking huge chunks of standard IP address is coming from cellular Networks.

I am using my cell phone on Sprint, and I would say that 50% of the city's I visit an attempt to make a post here I get a reply that my current IP address is blocked. This is not a Wi-Fi network or anything is just attempting to post using regular old Sprint Cellular Connection. This means that because one guy on Sprint in Atlanta got put on a bad list, every other person on Sprint in Atlanta gets blocked!

Just within the last month I've been blocked at Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Seattle, and some others I forget. I'm posting from Salt Lake City right now which works, and Phoenix works.

It looks like you're using a CSS pre provided filter of problem IP addresses. You may want to retake a look at their standard list.

Rottford

Re: Can't post here from my sprint phone at like 50% of cities, IP address blocked

Postby Rottford » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:16 pm

Download and install the TunnelBear App on your phone for a free VPN to use while browsing the internet..... using a VPN should fix your issue ;)

Return to “Suggestion”